I still have one more London post of our last days there. Maybe in the next day or so:)
Thinking of Grandma and Grandpa Cooper in AZ.
This guy was just sitting there watching everyone.
The butterfly house was really neat. I have never seen so
many different kinds of butterflies. The pictures don't
do them justice.
This butterfly just emerged out of it's cocoon. Look at
the different kinds. Some where teeny tiny.
These are caterpillars! I have no idea what kind though.
It was cool to watch these white fluffy things crawl around.
The Queen's Beasts. Each one of 10 was used
as an heraldic badge by Queen Elizabeth 11's ancestors.
Together they symbolize the various strands of royal ancestry.
(I copied that from the sign near it:))
Tree line walk.
They had these pretty areas to sit and relax.
Japanese garden.
Heather writing in her journal in front of this Victorian greenhouse.
the different kinds. Some where teeny tiny.
These are caterpillars! I have no idea what kind though.
It was cool to watch these white fluffy things crawl around.
The Queen's Beasts. Each one of 10 was used
as an heraldic badge by Queen Elizabeth 11's ancestors.
Together they symbolize the various strands of royal ancestry.
(I copied that from the sign near it:))
Tree line walk.
They had these pretty areas to sit and relax.
Japanese garden.
Heather writing in her journal in front of this Victorian greenhouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment