Monday, October 25, 2010

Daniel's Halloween Party Pictures


What a fun Halloween party Daniel had! He invited a few neighborhood friends (Jade, we missed you!) to come over for some fun games and treats. We started out inside decorating goodie bags and making a small craft. Then we played musical pumpkins. I laid out pumpkin shapes on the floor with numbers on them. When the music stopped I called out a number and whoever had that number got a treat and sat down. We also did some stick puppet "finger plays" to some songs on the Wee Sing Halloween CD. A CD I highly recommend to anyone with young children. It also has recipes and craft ideas. Fun CD! I also read some Halloween picture books at the beginning and the end of the party. The kids had a great time! 

Decorating Goodie Bags.



Making a pumpkin craft.



                                                                
                 Making a spider web with black yarn and my help!                 

    They loved these silly glasses!
           
       Taking a break inside for a festive snack. 

 Back outside for a game of "Ghost, Ghost, Witch!" 
                          
        
 The kids were acting silly and laid down during the game! 

                
          Ghost Bowling.  

        

Cute decorated goody bags. The basket had the treats and toys they received after playing a game:)

 Relay Race


Darling five year olds all dressed up!

                                                                      


                                         
                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Trisha! So cute. What fun activities you planned for them. You went way out! Thank you so much. W. had a blast! I'll have to check out that CD you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one amazing mom! Thank you for such a fun party you planned for the kids! Makell had so much fun! You have such fun ideas! I am so grateful Makell and I have wonderful friends like you and Daniel!

    ReplyDelete