Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Scavenger Hunt

Here is a Halloween Scavenger Hunt I made for my kids. When they are done they get a treat! (Probably homemade since they will be getting so much candy for Halloween:) We live in a very festive neighborhood and lots of people decorate. Some very elaborate! So we do this each year a day or so before Halloween to add to the season's fun. They are only allowed to choose one thing from each house until they run out of houses. Then they can go back, but none from our own house. I don't know how to post a PDF file here for you to download, but you can copy and paste this onto your computer if you want to use it. There is plenty of room for you to add more if you want. Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I think I might use this for a fun FHE activity! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete