I love this picture of this little gerbil. The kids named her Kitty and she is one of three we are keeping. So cute.
I just had to share this! A while back Sugar Doodle posted a craft/treat idea on facebook. I don't remember what the blog was it originally came from, but I thought it was so cute. I decided to give one to the ladies I Visit Teach. Muffins in a jar! I made pumpkin bread muffins and layered them with frosting and sprinkles in an 8 oz canning jar. I put a cupcake liner in the lid (like people do with fabric). I couldn't find any Fall cupcake liners ( I mean it was already late October! Heaven forbid there be any left at the store!) so I just used the white one's I found at the dollar store and glued fall pics from the digital scrapbook kit I used for the card on the top. The card is made from a digital scrapbook kit and the bags I got from Macey's. They're just their apple bags. I got them for 5 cents a piece. (But I think they normally charge 10 or 12 cents) I made the potpourri too. So easy. Dry apple and orange slices in an oven on 200* for 5-6 hours or so. Add cinnamon sticks and bay leaves. Put in a pot or metal bowl, cover with water, and simmer. You can even use fresh fruit and add vanilla. Smells soooo good!
No comments:
Post a Comment