Okay, so I finally have something to blog about. In preschool, Daniel has been learning about transportation and today he was in his Transportation Theme parade. All the kids (two class's together) came to school with their homemade cars, rockets, planes, tractors, and even a huge shark fighter plane. They were darling as they walked around the block wearing their creations. I love this idea and may use it with my own preschool:) I hope Daniel didn't notice that his car (made the night before:) was one of the more simple one's. I'm sure if Heather had to do this in her preschool she would have had something super elaborate. Daniel, being the youngest of five, is subject to busy family life and I simply didn't have the time or energy. Can you tell I'm feeling a bit guilty? Maybe next time...
Staging area in the back yard.
Here comes Daniel!
There they go--around the block.
Here they come back!
Daniel with friends/neighbors Mackell and Jackson.
No comments:
Post a Comment