Sunday, October 28, 2012

"I'm going to live with you forever!"

A conversation between Daniel and Scott...

Daniel: "I'm going to live with you forever!"

Scott: "What if we move?"

Daniel: "I'll still live with you."

Scott; "What if we move while you're on your mission?"

Daniel: "I'll go on my mission early so you won't have time to move before I get back."

Scott: "We would never move while your gone. We would never hide from you and you can live with us as long as you want."

Daniel: I'll buy the Bliss' house and live right next door to you. They'll be dead anyway."

Scott: "Maybe their kids will put them in a retirement home."

Daniel: "Yeah...I'll live there and me and my kids will climb over the fence and come in your house."

Scott: "You can live with us as long as you want."

Daniel: "OK. I'll have seven kids, plus me and my wife, plus you."

Scott: "What if your wife doesn't want me and mom to live with you guys."

Daniel: "You won't be living with us, we'll be living with you!"

Scott: "What if your wife doesn't want to live with us?"

Daniel: "Then she can move out. Then she can live with her parents. Our kids too."

Scott: "That's really sad...Don't you think you and your wife should live together?"

Daniel: "OK I'll make her let you live with us."

Heather: "Maybe we should have this conversation in ten years."


No comments:

Post a Comment