Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dover and Canterbury

Yesterday we had a field trip to Cover Castle and Canterbury Cathedral. We started out visiting the war tunnels under Dover Castle, then the Castle. We drove to Canterbury and visited St. Augustine's Abbey and then Canterbury Cathedral. It was tiring because of all the driving on a cramped coach/bus and visiting four different places. But so worth it and was a memorable day for all of us. I posted the different places in the order we did them, but that means the last post is the first to read. So if you want to read it in order, then start with the war tunnels and work your way up.

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Trisha! I love the old WWII stuff. Do you have plans to go see the Churchill tunnels? That was a neat place too and I think only recently opened up.

    Why don't they let you take pictures?

    ReplyDelete