This is a park in kensington Gardens that we live about a 5 minute walk to and go to pretty often. It's dedicated to Princess Diana and isn't far from Kensington Palace. It's a kid haven! It's based on the novel Peter Pan and I'm posting lots of pictures because I'm so impressed by it. I didn't even get all the different areas of the story, but you get the idea. They have Palm Trees and Bamboo growing here to make it look like an island. I didn't know Palm Trees could even grow here! I like that the park is gated and locked. They won't let you in unless you have kids with you. The students complained a little so I all but begged them to take my kids! There's also a pond nearby with lots of birds to feed. Big birds that come right up to you expecting to be fed. The swans are huge with big feet. Jacob was able to see one fly in and land in the water near the edge. Then the swan came out to be fed!
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment