Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beautiful Stourhead

I was in awe and amazed at the beauty the first time I came in the Winter. It's so much prettier in the Spring. I wish I could see it in Autumn. These pictures don't do it justice. There were Spring flowers all over the place. I must have been so sidetracked chasing Daniel around that I forgot to take pictures of all the colors! We had a really great time.


My all time favorite country church in England 
is this one in Stourhead Gardens.





"Apollo's Temple"


3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures Trisha! They look like post cards! What a wonderful experience you and your family are having! I really enjoy reading about all your amazing adventures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! All your pictures are amazing, thanks for posting them so faithfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous. This was my favorite trip, the most beautiful place in England, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete